Friday, September 25, 2026

Thank You


Thank you to all of the families who were able to join us for our Open House! It was wonderful to have the opportunity to welcome you into our classroom and share a little bit about our learning community.

If I did not have an opportunity to connect with you last night, I apologize that we missed each other. Please know that I am always available to answer any questions, provide updates, or discuss your child’s learning and well-being. Please feel free to contact me at lmsloane@cbe.ab.ca at any time.

I’m looking forward to a wonderful year together and to getting to know each of you and your children! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thank you to all of the families who were able to join us for our Open House! It was wonderful to have the opportunity to welcome you into o...